Friday, November 28, 2008

"You complete me"... Guest Blogger: Dayari


"And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace [Who
imparts all blessing and favor], Who has called you to His [own]
eternal glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself complete and make you what
you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen,
and settle you." 1 Peter 5:10

and....

"And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will
continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ
Jesus returns." Philippians1:6


I often times beat myself up and feel down because I don't feel like
I'm doing good enough. Perfection is a ridiculous and illogical thing
to strive for but I feel like I let God down when I stumble. This verse
is AWESOME because it tells me that God HIMSELF will complete the work
He has begun in me and make me what I ought to be.
Right now, I feel
that I am in the "suffering stage" ...like that God is allowing me to
struggle on my own to show me that I CAN'T do it on my own. I am
claiming these verses having full faith that God will complete the
work he has begun in me.

1 comment:

Mrs. Romotowski said...

Yes, yes, yes Dayari! This is such a powerful revelation and an awesome promise. I agree that God WILL complete his good work in you. He does not give up!!!