Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stop Tryin' and Start Dyin'- GUEST BLOGGER: JEN

Hebrews 12:2
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

God spoke to me this morning telling me to die, and I questioned it.
Hey wouldn't you, if God spoke very clearly to you telling you to die?
I have been very frustrated with everything lately and the enemy found
a way to get in: I have been trying to get things done with my own strength and not letting God do his work.

So what God spoke to me this
morning was "Stop trying and Start Dying (to yourself)"
Ah, thank you for confirming you're not telling me I'm going to die God!

Sunday I was
convicted, I realized after church I really
wasn't being thankful for some things in my life. So, I started doing it.
Girls guess what?
I have started to change and now everything is changing around me!
(When I change, everything changes)
PRAISE GOD!!!
My son Isaac has done a 180!!!!! I started again praying for my
finances (which I stopped doing, and boy was that a mistake!),
and was able to book some work last night!!!
I just have to remember God is my provider and I need to put all my faith into him and not let it go.

I will continue to die to myself today, and let God work in me like he
has been trying to!!

1 comment:

Freedom Martinez said...

I love this, Jen! It is sooo true!