Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holy Spirit Boot Camp: Guest Blogger: Stephanie




Good Morning Ladies!! What a Beautiful chilly day it is!!!

Hebrews 12:7-11
As you endure this divine discipline, remember that God is treating you as his own children. Who ever heard of a child who is never
disciplined by its father? If God doesn't discipline you as he does all of his children, it means that you are illegitimate and are not really his children at all. Since we respected our earthly fathers who disciplined us, shouldn't we submit even more to the discipline of the
Father of our spirits, and live forever? For our earthly fathers
disciplined us for a few years, doing the best they knew how. But God's discipline is always good for us, so that we might share in his holiness. No discipline is enjoyable while it is happening—it's painful! But afterward there will be a peaceful harvest of right living for those who are trained in this way.

For the past 6 months God has been doing a Mighty work in me.
Building character and changing my heart. Ripping out all the ugly and
replacing it with beauty and joy. I can honestly say that I thought
God was never going to change the ugly crippled ungrateful person I
was. But the passage up above is exactly what I had to go through
FIRST!! I had to SUBMIT myself to the King Lord Jesus.
And only then
could He make me into the person He designed me to be.
Was it painful..Heck YES....did it suck at times...YEP...and No it wasn't
enjoyable to have to die to certain things that have been birthed in
my heart for 23 years!!
But I made a choice. My choice was to fully give my life to God. I didn't care what I had to do. I didn't care what it meant for me and my life. I would give up EVERYTHING in my life just to have Jesus in my life, because without Him my life is NOTHING.
I want to encourage any of you ladies that might be going through a
rough patch in life or might be giving up something in order to live
in complete FREEDOM in the Kingdom. DON"T GIVE UP!!!!! Please don't!!
The freedom in my heart and the joy of Christ in me is overwhelming!
It was worth every tear and prayer. Who doesn't want a peaceful
harvest??? It wont just be handed to you. You have to work for it!!! A sacrifice.
But sooooooo worth it ladies! I hope this gives Hope to
someone!!!

Love you all very much!!!

A daughter of the Most High

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can see the change in your face too! You're radiant! I love you lots;)

Mrs. Romotowski said...

Soooo excited for you. It WAS worth it!!!